Okay it’s time to say it. Being a girl has monumental struggles which boys will simply never understand right ladies? It’s bad enough we have to wake up early to get all pampered and whatever, but the sheer battle that goes into lost bobbypins, stretched clothes, and ripped stockings is unreal.
While we can’t promise to solve all of our women problems (imagine), we can certainly help you along with these epic life hacks that will make you sit back and wonder why you never thought of it before.
1. Distinguish your keys by paintng the top of them with various nail polish colors for an easy way to find which one you are looking for. Are you renting? Don’t worry, they come off the keys with nail polish remover.
2. It’s totally great to buy that investment piece you were saving up for, but now you can get a little more for your buck. Keep those designer shopping bags, put them in frames, and display them on your walls or mantels. Such a simple idea can add a lot of character to your home.
3. Okay, this is brilliant really. Turn your hangers around after you have worn something. That way, you will be able to tell what you haven’t worn recently. It will make spring cleaning a whole lot easier!
4. The worst thing is being out and realizing you have a run in your nylons or tights. Seal it with hairspray or clear nail polish to make sure it doesn’t get any worse.
5. I swear, bobbypins have their own Narnia portal. How could we possibly lose SO many in such LITTLE time. Try putting your bobbypins on a magnetic strip so you won’t (hopefully) lose them anymore.
6). Did you know if the waist band of a pair of pants can fit around your neck they will fit you properly? That’s one they should definitely tell you when shopping.
7. Make sure you drink enough water in the day by writing times on the side of your bottle. You’ll always be able to keep track of your ounses.
8. Run out of shaving cream? Conditioner actually works just as well, if not better. Boom. We just saved you $5 off your weekly Target trips *drops mic*.
9. Instead of buying brush shampoo to wash your makeup brushes, try using baby shampoo. It isn’t scented but is gentle which means it won’t harm your brushes in anyway, shape, or form! Plus it’s like $3 for a big bottle, score.
10. Keep your fall and winter boots from falling over and getting ruined by putting pool noodles or bristol board in them to keep them standing straight.
11. Use pant hangers to hang and organize your boots. This will clear up the bottom of your closet (*more room for shoes…#sorrynotsorry).
12. Going back to bobbypins for a second, they are literally the perfect size to fit in a Tic Tac box. Pretty much this means effortless transportation and no finding bobbypins at the bottom of your purses ever again.
13. For all those beach goers out there, use an old lotion bottle to hide your keys, money, IDs etc. in your bag.
14. Organize your room by putting your favorite shopping bags on the wall. It’ll add some color and decor, plus extra storage space is always a plus in our books.
15. Use rubber bands at the end of your hangers to keep your clothes from slipping off or stretching. It’s the DIY version of non-slip hangers, and who doesn’t love DIY.
Do you use any life hacks?